wtorek, 28 lutego 2012

2. Autumn session






It was november session with Natalia. We used to lates rays of sunshine and spent only 1.5 hour on doing photograps. I am satisfied with efects. I like autumn weather of many warm coulours. Bronze, oranges, turn red, yellow a bit of green, they're creating interesting image. You can see it on above pictures :) High hope u'll like it!


For a 2 hours i must visit my doctor... cause i fell that something wrong is with my health. I'm feeling pain in my chest. I have symptoms of pneumonia. It's horrible. Especially that I feel spring in the air!

Enjoy u'll like it!
Sending many greetings lovelies!  :-)

Patrycja.

8 komentarzy:

  1. Wow, love these autumn pictures! I also enjoy the warm, bronzy colors that the shifting leaves create.
    Lovely photos, you really captures this girl beautifully!
    I'm now following :)
    Can't wait to see more of your photography!

    http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. ale piekna dziewczyna i śliczne zdjecia :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Nice shooting!!!

    I love the black and white photos!! (Her eyes are speaking...incredible!)

    Thank u for visiting my blog :D

    xxx

    Simonetta (the girl with green eyes :D (thank u!!))

    www.zest-a-porter.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. She's so pretty! :D
    Nice photos


    greetings from Barcelonaç
    Happiness Everywhere♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Thanks for my comment on my blog :)
    Those pics are amazing!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. Lovely photos! You look amazing!
    Thanks for visit my blog :)

    xo
    http://www.fashionkats.blogspot.com/

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. your pictures are breathtaking! you are a truly amazing photographer! and i completely like it :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń